Quality Engineer (m/f/d) Medical Technology Products & Systems
Michael Page International, Stuttgart
- Gehaltsbenchmark* freischalten
- Worldwide operating medical technology company
- Challenging quality engineer position in a renewed organization structure
FirmenprofilAs part of the Quality & Regulatory (Q&R) organization within the client, your challenge will be to guide and support Business Groups, Markets and enabling functions to always do the right thing. This involves being a confident advisor on approval, regulatory compliance and quality management related topics, in order to achieve timely releases of innovative products that deliver high quality and outstanding reliability to the lives they will improve.
- Ensure that appropriate quality plans are made and a suitable quality system is in place, for both New Product Introductions (NPI's) as well as for ongoing manufacturing that include all stages of the manufacture of the product/system and supports Quality System (QS) design.
- Validate risk analyses and risk mitigation plans and activities, control plans, and Quality Systems.
- Oversee processes: trend analysis, assess impact and follow-up (e.g., in QS updates, control plans, competency upgrades, etc.).
- Review calibration plans and records, environmental controls, and training plans and records.
- Organize IQA audits, and execute internal audits for regulated products to assess the effectiveness of the QMS linked to production controls.
- Approve which processes need validation/re-validation after changes, and verify processes and plans/records.
- Accountable for ensuring Manufacturing quality systems are established, maintained and documented according to needs of the business, customers and applicable quality system standards ®ulations.
- Provide oversight of Q&R Manufacturing NPI projects ensuring timely completion of project deliverables, correcting issues delaying completion and reporting on quality system status of projects on manufacturing department or site level.
- Support problem investigations and effective Corrective and Preventive Action actions and programs.
- Engineering degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent professional qualification and experience
- 5+ years industrial experience
- Working experience with mastered regulatory compliance awareness, including at a minimum ISO 13485 and US CFR 820
- Demonstrated effectiveness in independently investigating problems and moving them towards resolution
- Organized/structured work approach
- Strong English and German communications skills, written and oral
- High reliability and quality focus
- High engagement, motivation and flexibility
- Education/Experience in the quality, compliance or regulatory area, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Experience in a regulated industry environment
- Knowledge of quality tools/techniques and analysis methods
- Experience in an international environment
VergütungspaketWorking in the medical industry brings much fulfillment, as well as unique challenges. As part of the division, you will be responsible for successfully dealing with and managing relationships with approval agencies such as the US Federal Drug Administration (FDA). A person who is excited by new challenges, has strong technical competencies, and demonstrates resilience is most likely to succeed in these challenging, often demanding situations. However, by taking pride in all you do and inspiring others around you to prioritize Quality above all else, you'll be contributing to a higher Quality of life for billions and helping the company deliver innovation that matters.
Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark zeigt den von Experteer geschätzten Marktwert für die jeweilige Position. Es handelt sich explizit nicht um die Angabe des Recruiters, sondern um eine Schätzung, die ausschließlich auf Marktdaten basiert.
Für die Schätzung von Experteer wurden sowohl interne Daten analysiert als auch verschiedenste externe Informationen berücksichtigt. Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark kann bei jedem Unternehmen um bis zu 15% über- bzw. unterschritten werden, in Einzelfällen sind auch höhere Abweichungen möglich.
Die Recruiter Benchmark stellt einen Orientierungswert dar. Das tatsächlich zu erzielende Gehalt hängt u.a. von Faktoren wie einschlägiger Berufserfahrung und Expertisen des Kandidaten ab.