Sr. Lead, Materials Sourcing
Under Armour, Baltimore, MD
- Gehaltsbenchmark* freischalten
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Senior Lead, Materials Sourcing role will play an integral part to Under Armour and its suppliers. The
position is responsible for sourcing strategic activities, cost modelling and analytics for UA’s material supply
• Assists in setting the strategic sourcing direction for all material suppliers to include fabric, trim, yarn, fiber,
chemical and other component suppliers.
• Collaborates cross-functionally at the strategic level to ensure UA materials are sourced at the right place, right
price at the right time.
• Communicates with UA suppliers on a regular basis.
• Influences Tier 2 and Tier 3 sourcing strategy around 4YP with supplier performance data.
• Ensure UA optimizes both tariffs, duties by though a deep understanding of global trade agreements.
• Provides end to end material analytics support to the organization on both supplier and materials.
• Maintains multiple material portfolios and creates pallets specific to business needs.
• Evaluates and measures costing on all Tier 2 and Tier 3 supply chains.
• Identify and propose opportunities for cost & lead time savings.
• Track and reports material agreements (i.e. volume, rebates).
• Works closely with material and trim developers to aid in up front costing during new material creation.
• Supports the region teams from the strategic level in numerous activities to include supplier, material and cost
• Contributes or leads cross-functional teams in various additional projects.
• Drive UA’s global material positions within trade organizations and government policy issues.
• Builds Trust at ALL Levels
• Produces Great Results
• Lives and Inspires the UA Culture
• Think Globally
• Timely Decision Making
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS degree; MBA preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain or sourcing
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and VBA coding
• Excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to effectively present findings to all levels of the company
• Experience supporting SAP HANA, SAP BW and reporting applications preferred
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple concurrent projects
• Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to independently drive issue resolution, develop business knowledge and relationships while operating in
a rapidly changing business environment
• Capability to build collaborative partnerships cross-functionally
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark zeigt den von Experteer geschätzten Marktwert für die jeweilige Position. Es handelt sich explizit nicht um die Angabe des Recruiters, sondern um eine Schätzung, die ausschließlich auf Marktdaten basiert.
Für die Schätzung von Experteer wurden sowohl interne Daten analysiert als auch verschiedenste externe Informationen berücksichtigt. Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark kann bei jedem Unternehmen um bis zu 15% über- bzw. unterschritten werden, in Einzelfällen sind auch höhere Abweichungen möglich.
Die Recruiter Benchmark stellt einen Orientierungswert dar. Das tatsächlich zu erzielende Gehalt hängt u.a. von Faktoren wie einschlägiger Berufserfahrung und Expertisen des Kandidaten ab.