Marketing Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium digital career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 600,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Are you looking to have an impact on people’s lives and careers? Are you ready to shape the online world of recruitment? Then join us as Marketing Operations Specialist (m/f/d) and take care of all marketing operations and improve them continuously.
What will you do here:
- Collaborate with and support channel owners in their operational tasks
- Set up online marketing campaigns across a variety of marketing channels
- Identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies or potential for improvement in our daily operations by analyzing data and processes
- Coordinate students and interns in the team
- Oversee all internal tools and manage access rights
- You already have some experience in digital environments (marketing, sales, etc).
- You possess strong communication and problem-solving skills and know how to interact effectively with stakeholder of all levels.
- You are an organisational talent who can keep track of a large number of different tasks.
- You are a structured person with the ability to multitask
- You are hands-on who is passionate about your work
- You are customer-focused, committed, responsible and enjoy working in a dynamic and agile team.
- You speak fluent English – German is a plus.
What do we offer you:
- To work for a service whose purpose is to enable people to find a new and better job
- A dynamic and multinational team
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich with flexibility to work from home
- Feedback and space for personal development
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to email@example.comApply for this position See all open positions