Senior Technical SEO Manager (m/f)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a motivated in-house “Senior Technical SEO Manager” to work within our Product team and create / manage all of Experteer’s SEO Projects.
The right candidate should possess advanced technical SEO skills as our website consists of millions of entities / pages. As our in-house SEO owner, you will give advice to all relevant stake holders (Management, Marketing, Product Managers, Developers, Designers/UX) of the importance of SEO and make sure that all aspects of our business are in-line with best in class SEO.
Due to the complexity of our product, we are looking for an individual who has at least five years of experience in managing large content / eCommerce platforms.
- Define Technical/Business SEO concepts/requirements.
- Manage / lead SEO Projects.
- Develop new SEO strategies / link-building campaigns.
- Manage our in-house link-building team.
- SEO Analytic Reporting.
- Manage external agencies ensuring that they fully comply with Google guidelines.
- At least 5 years experience in managing SEO for a large platform with more than 100k pages.
- 1 - 2 years experience in creating technical SEO concepts / Project Management.
- Experience with link-building, backlink audits, link monitoring / management.
- Comfortable explaining concepts to higher management and developers.
- Knowledge of Ruby on rails a plus.
- Comfortable working in an English speaking team / company.
- German language and other EU Language skills a plus.
- Strong understanding of other online marketing ecosystems (AdWords, DoubleClick, Criteo etc..).
- Understanding of Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster, Moz, Sistrix and other SEO relevant tools.
- Deep understanding of how search crawlers work and interact with websites.
- A highly talented, dynamic, and multinational team.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- Freedom for personal development.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to email@example.comApply for this position See all opened positions