Sales Director (m/w)
Anonyme Anzeige, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Sales Director (m/w)
To meet our strategy and respond to the growing market requirements, we are looking for new members to join our Team at our location in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Elaborating and coordinating the Company’s strategic development on European market.
- Preparing proposals to improve the Company’s operations and activities.
- Maintaining and increasing the customer base.
- Working out and implementing measures to promote products in new markets.
- Analyzing sales and adjusting sales plans depending on market conditions.
- Organizing and improving measures to increase sale volumes, expand the product range and continually improve customer service.
- Developing the Company’s pricing policies.
- Coordinating and overseeing the Sale Department’s activities.
- Organizing personnel selection, employee training and evaluation, conducting performance appraisals and making decisions about bonus payments to the Employees, providing incentives and high-quality working conditions, safeguarding of the personnel's rights established by law and performing obligations to the personnel.
- Establishing effective inter-departmental communication and cooperation regarding document flow, reporting, planning, logistics activities, warehouse and customs.
- Organizing the maintenance and development of a customer base (search, negotiations and entering into agreements).
- Verifying reliability and solvency of contracting parties.
- Conducting negotiations with the Company's partners and customers.
- In coordination with other companies of the Group shaping pricing principles with respect to end customers, monitoring how these principles work and ensuring they are effective.
- Monitoring implementation of plans and performance of agreements (product shipments, payments due from customers and to suppliers, ensuring that no receivables/payables are overdue).
- Organizing the research of target markets and products to identify demand, competition conditions and development potential
- Maintaining and monitoring stock that enables uninterrupted and in-time deliveries to customers
- Ensuring high level of service for end customers, monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Making suggestions to change the region development strategy.
- Preparing, implementing and monitoring the Sales's budgets
- Promoting and advertising products and the trademark; participating in trade exhibitions, fairs and other events on behalf of the Employer.
- Elaborating and submitting proposals for the development of new business areas, the development of new markets; the development of projects for the Company’s technical and administrative upgrades.
- Analyzing the Company's business processes and introducing measures to increase their efficiency.
- Participation in the Operational and Strategic Planning of the distribution of sales volumes between logistics channels (deliveries through the Company's facilities, Service providers or Distributors).
- Providing necessary reports/statements regarding the Company’s activities in a timely, proper manner and in full in accordance with implemented procedures.
Conditions of workplace:
- Office work with combination of business meeting and trips across Europe.
- Working week - 40 hours.
- Probation period – 6 months.
- Salary: split by base and bonus parts Euro/annually
- Appropriate social benefits
- Compensation of business trips and mobile phone expenses.
- University education in Business or Economics as a preference
- Senior management experience with teams of 10 people and more
- Preferable from industrial, logistic or chemical industries.Languages: German (Proficiency-C2) / English (Advanced)
Computer skills: Confident user of PC (Microsoft Office, Power Point).
Knowledge and skills:
- Organizational skills, negotiation, managing and leadership
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and promote changes
- Ambitious, self-confident.
- Must be able to multitask effectively, work well under pressure and meet multiply commitments.
- Ability to build trust with team members in a collaborative and team oriented manner.
- Ability “to get the job done”, with a solid business acumen and literacy – understands company.
- Responsible and self-organized.
- Open-minded person, possesses a positive and “can do” attitude.
- Loyalty to the company and its business policy.
Start of work: The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Attractiveness of the position: Internationally expanding and strong Group, challenging surrounding, new projects.
Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark zeigt den von Experteer geschätzten Marktwert für die jeweilige Position. Es handelt sich explizit nicht um die Angabe des Recruiters, sondern um eine Schätzung, die ausschließlich auf Marktdaten basiert.
Für die Schätzung von Experteer wurden sowohl interne Daten analysiert als auch verschiedenste externe Informationen berücksichtigt. Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark kann bei jedem Unternehmen um bis zu 15% über- bzw. unterschritten werden, in Einzelfällen sind auch höhere Abweichungen möglich.
Die Recruiter Benchmark stellt einen Orientierungswert dar. Das tatsächlich zu erzielende Gehalt hängt u.a. von Faktoren wie einschlägiger Berufserfahrung und Expertisen des Kandidaten ab.