Solution Architect Adobe (f/m/d)
ecx international GmbH, Duesseldorf & partly home office
Solution Architect Adobe (f/m/d)
Location: Duesseldorf & partly home office
As a solution architect, you will support our customers to maximize the functionality of the Adobe Experience Cloud portfolio. You stand by our customers as a competent and committed contact person to optimally integrate Adobe Solutions into the existing customer architecture. Together with our consulting team, you are an essential part of the analysis, requirements management, the architecture of the platform and the roadmap planning of demanding international projects. In addition to user-centered thinking, your daily tools include planning high-availability, scalable and high-performance cloud architectures.
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You will conduct technical sales workshops and create customer-specific architectures
- You take part in sales presentations and convince with solid solution designs
- In the discovery you make sure that the requirements allow the highest possible OOTB use of the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics (AA) and Adobe Target (AT)
- You plan the customer-specific architecture, taking into account the necessary licenses, scaling requirements and performance goals
- You design integrations with backend systems that meet the required requirements for availability and performance
- You plan the roadmap and accompany the implementation in order to map the essential architectural requirements
- Ideally, you have a technical or business degree in computer science or a comparable education with a corresponding background of experience
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in consulting with a focus on business architecture (digital), IT architecture or platform architecture
- Expertise in planning, designing and optimizing enterprise platforms
- Experience with service architectures, headless approaches, progressive web apps (PWA) and single page applications)
- You are an Adobe certified AEM, AA, AT developer or architect
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills in German (at least B2) and English (at least C1)
- You are flexible and willing to travel (between 25-50%)
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co.
- Discount programs
- Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360 feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark zeigt den von Experteer geschätzten Marktwert für die jeweilige Position. Es handelt sich explizit nicht um die Angabe des Recruiters, sondern um eine Schätzung, die ausschließlich auf Marktdaten basiert.
Für die Schätzung von Experteer wurden sowohl interne Daten analysiert als auch verschiedenste externe Informationen berücksichtigt. Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark kann bei jedem Unternehmen um bis zu 15% über- bzw. unterschritten werden, in Einzelfällen sind auch höhere Abweichungen möglich.
Die Recruiter Benchmark stellt einen Orientierungswert dar. Das tatsächlich zu erzielende Gehalt hängt u.a. von Faktoren wie einschlägiger Berufserfahrung und Expertisen des Kandidaten ab.