Senior Java Developer (f/m/d)
ecx international GmbH, Duesseldorf & partly home office
Senior Java Developer (f/m/d)
Location: Duesseldorf & partly home office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
You can find out more here! On our podcast "The Agile Truth", a podcast by ecx.io - part of IBM iX! This is your weekly 5-minute chunk of honest agile experiences made by our digital experts at IBM iX. Every episode of our podcast deals with a different agile topic, but the mission stays the same: To provide you with the most valuable insights for your work as an agilist. Listen now!Location: Duesseldorf & partly home office
- You develop and present the technical concept with your project team to our client
- With the product owner and the client team you work closely on backlog topics, acceptance criteria and user stories
- You develop guidelines for the development and the strategy for test automation
- You are the first contact for the development team for critical technical questions and support them hands-on if necessary
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team
- You observe how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Java development
- You have already worked with Windows or Linux in server use
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or similar Content Management Systems is an advantage
- Tools and development environments like IntelliJ or GIT aren't new terms to you
- Knowledge in Design Pattern as well as experience in writing Unit- and Integration Tests
- Passion for static code analysis, Continuous Integration and peer review processes in tools like SonarQube, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co.
- Discount programs
- Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark zeigt den von Experteer geschätzten Marktwert für die jeweilige Position. Es handelt sich explizit nicht um die Angabe des Recruiters, sondern um eine Schätzung, die ausschließlich auf Marktdaten basiert.
Für die Schätzung von Experteer wurden sowohl interne Daten analysiert als auch verschiedenste externe Informationen berücksichtigt. Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark kann bei jedem Unternehmen um bis zu 15% über- bzw. unterschritten werden, in Einzelfällen sind auch höhere Abweichungen möglich.
Die Recruiter Benchmark stellt einen Orientierungswert dar. Das tatsächlich zu erzielende Gehalt hängt u.a. von Faktoren wie einschlägiger Berufserfahrung und Expertisen des Kandidaten ab.