Sales Director, South-Korea
Siemens Gamesa, Bremerhaven
- Gehaltsbenchmark* freischalten
Responsible for the sales activities in South-Korea and potentially also on selected customers in South East Asia. Reporting to the head of Sub-Segment South East Asia.
* Responsible for order intake for international customers in South-Korea and potentially as well as selected customers in South East Asia. Responsible for forecasting accuracy and budgeting.
* Responsible for early engagement on projects and keep external stakeholder contacts and leadership
* Responsible for project specific sales team coordination - and of full alignment with functions on the projects he/she is responsible for
* Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
* Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
* Spots opportunities for local product and support on service portfolio solutions. Ensure proper coordination with Service sales team
* Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
* Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management. Ultimate responsible for the specific sales project.
* Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
* provide lessons learnt to the organization, contribute to product development and market analysis / NPS surveys.
* Discuss and coordinate internal approvals on projects, ensuring (in coordination with commercial and proposal managers) the right quality and alignment. Defend project in approvals.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark zeigt den von Experteer geschätzten Marktwert für die jeweilige Position. Es handelt sich explizit nicht um die Angabe des Recruiters, sondern um eine Schätzung, die ausschließlich auf Marktdaten basiert.
Für die Schätzung von Experteer wurden sowohl interne Daten analysiert als auch verschiedenste externe Informationen berücksichtigt. Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark kann bei jedem Unternehmen um bis zu 15% über- bzw. unterschritten werden, in Einzelfällen sind auch höhere Abweichungen möglich.
Die Recruiter Benchmark stellt einen Orientierungswert dar. Das tatsächlich zu erzielende Gehalt hängt u.a. von Faktoren wie einschlägiger Berufserfahrung und Expertisen des Kandidaten ab.