Finance Manager Germany (m/w/d)
Michael Page International, Hannover
- Gehaltsbenchmark* freischalten
- International market leader and well-known for its innovative approach |Experienced Finance Manager (m/f/d) for the German Headquarter
- Performing complex accounting activities and assisting the Regional Manager and HQ in order to be able to guarantee a correct accounting that is on time and in accordance with the law
- Guiding, supporting, and following up the internal employees during the execution of their assignment, as well as actively participating yourself if necessary, in order to guarantee the progress of accounting payment processes
- Being the first point of contact for all local financial matters, also those more broadly related to finance such as insurance, investments, compliance, reporting & controlling
- Responsibility for the day-to-day organization of the activities of the members of the team so that the agreed planning is observed
- Coaching and developing the employees in order to develop and make optimal use of their competences, skills and knowledge and to operate as a well-functioning team
- Constructively communicating with and motivating employees, as well as stimulating a good collaboration with other departments/teams/sister companies, so that a positive work climate reigns with a high employee satisfaction
- Continuous personal development, both in terms of knowledge of the own field and in terms of managerial skills, in order to strengthen his/her credibility as Finance Manager
- Coordinating the day-to-day contact as well as managing the long-term relationship with external supplier such as the auditor, banks, government institutions, customers and tax consultants in order to make sure that the company complies with the rules and regulations and that the external party can deliver the requested reports / outputs
- Actively creating financial analyses and KPIs and using the insights gained through this
- Desired education level: Bachelor or Master (Accountancy & Tax system, Applied Economics, accounting, finance or comparable)
- Thorough accounting and tax knowledge
- Knowledge of financial processes and topics such as insurance, CAPEX, cash, P&L etc.
- Prior Leadership experience is required
- Cross-locational and remote leadership experience is a great asset, willingness to travel a must
- Desired years of experience: minimum 7 years of relevant experience (accounting firm or equivalent function) of which at least 3 years in a leadership function
- Asset: Recognised as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or comparable accounting certification
Our client is a true family business with a challenging and rewarding environment for its more than 4500 employees, that encourages teamwork, growth, development, creativity and initiative.
Providing electronic components and services through its Online-Shop to customers all over the world has become the core business of this client.
Within that field our client excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
* Working in a healthy organization with supportive atmosphere
* Remote Working / Home Office
* Individual people development programs
* Autonomy & accountability for areas of responsibility
* Attractive salary packages
Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark zeigt den von Experteer geschätzten Marktwert für die jeweilige Position. Es handelt sich explizit nicht um die Angabe des Recruiters, sondern um eine Schätzung, die ausschließlich auf Marktdaten basiert.
Für die Schätzung von Experteer wurden sowohl interne Daten analysiert als auch verschiedenste externe Informationen berücksichtigt. Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark kann bei jedem Unternehmen um bis zu 15% über- bzw. unterschritten werden, in Einzelfällen sind auch höhere Abweichungen möglich.
Die Recruiter Benchmark stellt einen Orientierungswert dar. Das tatsächlich zu erzielende Gehalt hängt u.a. von Faktoren wie einschlägiger Berufserfahrung und Expertisen des Kandidaten ab.