Dow Jones & Co., Frankfurt am Main
- Gehaltsbenchmark* freischalten
* Do you have proven experience in developing new business opportunities?
* Have you experience of successfully managing and developing client accounts?
* Are you fluent in English and German? (both written and verbal)?
* Do you want to grow your career with a world leader?
If so, this exciting position may be just what you are looking for.
Who is my manager?
Regional Sales Manager
Who are we?
Synonymous with accuracy, integrity and trust, Dow Jones & Company is one of the most respected brands in providing news and business information world-wide.
What is the role?
The company strongly relies on its Business-to-Business activities with an entity dedicated to Institutional Sales, combining the world's most trusted content with advanced technologies to provide the most relevant business and financial news to financial firms, Government, Media and Corporate entities.
The company is now looking to reinforce its Institutional Sales organization in Germany with someone able to grow an existing account portfolio. Joining that group, your main responsibility as an Account Manager will be to further strengthen our client's market position in a given territory, actively seeking new business opportunities and developing and retaining a portfolio of accounts with some of the top Corporates & Financial institutions in Germany. From a market perspective, you will not be unarmed. We are one of the market leaders within the Risk Compliance Business, having delivered doubled digit-growth year-on-year for at least the last five years. We have also launched a new AI driven platform to support clients at being even more efficient whilst performing due diligence and other screening and risk management activities. Many prestigious customers rely on Dow Jones Risk& Compliance today to comply with their legal or regulatory obligations, in particular around, anti-money laundering, , anti-bribery and corruption, supply chain due diligence and "know your customer and counterparty".
What is my personal contribution?
You will be responsible for:
* Growing the revenue within the assigned territory, with a focus on closing new business revenue at established key prospects and within key strategic verticals;
* Retaining and growing revenue from existing business (cross-selling);
* Building and maintaining key relationships across all accounts and at all levels and functions, negotiating preferably at senior levels in the company.
* Based on strategic account analysis and territory planning, develop and implement tactical initiatives, proposals and offers to "operationalize" the sales plan. Liaise with marketing to develop creative campaigns and manage local marketing initiatives.
* Gathering of, and internally communicate, information relating to market development, competitors and client requirements.
* Be able to spot and report to the Organization and especially to the Product Management teams, customers' feedback or potential market moves that could have an impact on our go-to-market strategies.
What do you need from me?
Atleast 3-4 years of B2B sales experience with the proven ability to network complex organizations and demonstrate solid analytical skills to identify and articulate customers' needs, expectations and business priorities.
* High level of initiative, discipline and self-motivation with a strong track record at generating new revenue amongst pure prospects (new business sales) or through existing clients (cross-selling).
* Ability to stay informed and up-to-date on industry trends, the competition and ever-evolving technology to better unleash and seize new business opportunities.
* A background within the online business information industry or acquired through a major player within the Risk & Compliance sphere or within the SaaS Industry would be an appropriate profile for this position - but not a must.
* Proactive, with a "can do" attitude, able to work in a small team environment and to adapt to a fast-changing market space. Good planning and organization skills.
* Ability to maintain effectiveness when working with people of diverse cultures or backgrounds. This role requires regular travel in the assigned region (Frankfurt area, Baden Württemberg and Bavaria mainly).
* Outstanding interpersonal skills, oral and written communication. Fluency in both written and verbal English and German is essential.
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both professionally and personally with a wide range of benefits offered by a global company operating in some of the fastest-growing segments in the media industry.
Reasonable accommodation:Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets. Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line and provide a brief description of the type of assistance you need. This inbox will not be monitored for application status updates.
Business Area: PIB - SALES
Job Category: Sales
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 36976
Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark zeigt den von Experteer geschätzten Marktwert für die jeweilige Position. Es handelt sich explizit nicht um die Angabe des Recruiters, sondern um eine Schätzung, die ausschließlich auf Marktdaten basiert.
Für die Schätzung von Experteer wurden sowohl interne Daten analysiert als auch verschiedenste externe Informationen berücksichtigt. Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark kann bei jedem Unternehmen um bis zu 15% über- bzw. unterschritten werden, in Einzelfällen sind auch höhere Abweichungen möglich.
Die Recruiter Benchmark stellt einen Orientierungswert dar. Das tatsächlich zu erzielende Gehalt hängt u.a. von Faktoren wie einschlägiger Berufserfahrung und Expertisen des Kandidaten ab.