Financial Controller (Real Estate Investment Fund)
Michael Page International, Amsterdam
- Gehaltsbenchmark* freischalten
- 5 years of experience with auditing or controlling/ Strong IFRS |you are innovative and enjoy exploring and implementing new ideas
- Lead our outsourced accounting and reporting process
- Ensure smooth and efficient operations and invest in the development of more streamlined
- Support in the preparation of quarterly reports in accordance with IFRS and/or Dutch GAAP
(mainly the consolidation)
- Assist in the execution of monthly/quarterly fast closing procedures and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in finance, auditing or a related field; a Master's degree is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience with auditing or controlling - preferably within real estate
- Experience from a similar role at a private investor, pension fund or capital fund working with real
estate investment is an advantage but not a requirement
- Strong understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- You have the capability of interpreting and implementing accounting policies and ensuring
adherence to regulatory requirements
Our client is one of the fastest-growing real estate investment firms in Europe. They have over €5bn in portfolios throughout the Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark and Finland.
Backed by blue-chip institutional investors and focused on long-term investments in residential and retail real estate, they have a strong track record and a reputation for excellence.
You will be part of a diverse, international and highly skilled dynamic team of c. 70 professionals spread across 4 offices: Amsterdam (HQ), Dublin, Copenhagen, and Helsinki.
Innovation is crucial to our success. Therefore, we are looking for someone willing to explore and implement new technology and innovative solutions, particularly in new tooling. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your ideas and bring them to life.
You are a team player who takes the initiative to solve tasks independently.
You thrive on solving hands-on tasks and are careful, analytical, and structured in your way of working.
You are process-oriented and cope well with less straightforward situations.
You can communicate clearly technical accounting messages.
Last but not least, good social skills!
Required skills, experience and qualifications
A competitive compensation package and an excellent working environment
You work closely with your team in a vibrant and modern office. Many social events are organised throughout the year, such as sports, dinners, drinks, charity events, off-sites, ski trips, etc.
Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark zeigt den von Experteer geschätzten Marktwert für die jeweilige Position. Es handelt sich explizit nicht um die Angabe des Recruiters, sondern um eine Schätzung, die ausschließlich auf Marktdaten basiert.
Für die Schätzung von Experteer wurden sowohl interne Daten analysiert als auch verschiedenste externe Informationen berücksichtigt. Die Experteer Gehaltsbenchmark kann bei jedem Unternehmen um bis zu 15% über- bzw. unterschritten werden, in Einzelfällen sind auch höhere Abweichungen möglich.
Die Recruiter Benchmark stellt einen Orientierungswert dar. Das tatsächlich zu erzielende Gehalt hängt u.a. von Faktoren wie einschlägiger Berufserfahrung und Expertisen des Kandidaten ab.