SC8580 - General Manager Services (m/f)
SearchConsult GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, Hessen - Deutschland
General Manager Services (m/f)
SearchConsult is specialized in executive search filling professional and managerial positions in the consultancy, IT and software sectors as well as the IT-related areas of industry. We find candidates exclusively by means of direct or executive searches. As a result, we guarantee custom-made recruiting solutions that meet the individual expectations of our clients and our candidates in all respects.
Our client has a turnover of 7,5 billion U.S. $ with more than 28,000 employees in 53 countries worldwide. To guarantee this success they use their technology expertise and global capabilities to deliver services in the areas of network and data center, IT security, voice & video communications as well as application integration.
On behalf of our customer, we are looking for a:
General Manager Services (m/f)
The General Manager Services operates on a national level in Germany. The main responsibility is to formulate and implement the service strategy and organisational capability that provides a vision and forward direction for service management within our customer. In so doing, the General Manager Services provides guidance on leveraging service management capabilities to effectively deliver value to customers and illustrate growth our cutomer. The General Manager Services will be responsible for around 700 employees within our organization and will report into the country CEO.
- Develop and implement a service strategy and service management policies that is aligned to the business strategy and goals and build a seamless service operation
- Drive the improvement and standardisation of service capabilities, systems, processes and processes for existing services within a region and globally
- Manage the service portfolio and the service catalogue by validating and approving changes approved by business leaders
- Manage the implementation of the services strategy throughout the service lifecycle including service design, transition, operation and continuous improvement
- Establish internal controls to ensure management validation is conducted to monitor the achievement of services goals
- Effectively manage a team of Service Directors, their resources, development and overall performance.
- Advanced Commercial Degree (MBA preferred) and at least 18 years’ work experience
- At least 15 years’ experience in services within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment across a range of services
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs required to have a working knowledge of ITIL with preference to executing in the environment
- Strong business and commercial orientation and with a supporting interest in technology
- Excellent knowledge of market position and trends for services
- Excellent knowledge of the role of Service Management and Service Governance
- Excellent understanding of services lifecycle and highly developed technical capability across a broad range services
- Good communication skills (both verbally and written) and the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Service orientation with the ability to create client value whilst maintaining profitable business results
- Leadership and people management skills
- Well-developed strategic thinking capability and good analytical skills
- Good project management ability
- ITIL Foundations Certification and Project Management Certification